OMG IT’S ALMOST THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!
In honor of the holiday, and Wellness Resource Wednesday, I figured I’d share some articles I found with healthy living tips for Thanksgiving, since it can be pretty unhealthy if you do it the wrong way. But that also doesn’t mean you can’t indulge in moderation! I love pie and will certainly be eating a piece (or two… probably two if I’m being 100% honest).
From Huffington Post:
- 4 Ways to Make Your Thanksgiving Healthier
- Here’s How to Splurge on Thanksgiving without the Fat, Sugar, and Sodium
- Terrific Tips for a Hearty and Healthy Thanksgiving
From Around the Internet:
- 24 Healthier Thanksgiving Recipes that are Actually Delicious (via Buzzfeed)
- 7 Easy Thanksgiving Breakfasts to Feed the Crowd (via Greatist)
- 20 Healthy Desserts for Your Thanksgiving Feast (via Popsugar)
Recipes for Healthy Side Dishes:
- Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta (via Peas and Crayons)
- Cranberry Apple Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf (via Carlsbad Cravings)
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Mushrooms (via My Kitchen Escapades)
- Honey Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes (via Buns in My Oven)
What is your FAVORITE Thanksgiving recipe (healthy or not)? Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the day with your loved ones!